الجمعة، 16 يوليو 2010

Why I created this page ??


I keep googling for gay topics when I am bored just to know how LGBT community goes around me! well I am not intrested in this community , But I should care about it because I guess that I do belong to it .


Yesterday I found a blog for a lisbian girl " mthlyeh faqat" ... I found that the girl who own this page is so great so emotional I liked what she wrote so much and she was the reason of creating my own page !! because she inspired me to write whatever I want about me , my life , and my sexuality !


I guess that lesbian girls are victim of the stupid retarded traditions that surround Us , for me I guess that lesbian girls are free girls who lik to start a change on others girls life but because of the retaded thoughts of our arabic community they can't ... and they are so romantic , I think that lesbian's relations are much better than others relations whatever it was gay relation or straight relation because guys keep seeking for sex and when they make out or get their satisfaction they seek for another body or victim they just sign in MANJAM.CO and search for another guy , and staright guys too they keep following the girl till they get her and after that they leave her to face the community alone without any support and add to this he is gonna think that she BITCH ! How come??

Lesbians when they start a relation thay are sure 100% of their love and their emotions so that they stay together for long long time .


for every single lesbian in the community keep the good work up love eachothers , U girls can make the best couple in the world so perfect so true .,,, But I wonder to you have sex alot :P I wish you all the best ... Love from GUY if you don't mind :D

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق